She had a plan – college, ministry work, marriage to a pastor or missionary. Amy shares how her story took a turn when God decided to lead her home to the Catholic Church.
Notes from this episode:
- Surprised By Truth – Patrick Madrid
- Rome Sweet Home: Our Journey to Catholicism – Scott & Kimberly Hahn
- The Essential Catholic Catechism – Alan Schrek
- Catechism of the Catholic Church – U.S. Catholic Church
- John 6:48-68 “Jesus said to them, “Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.” (verse 53)
- 1 Timothy 3:15 – “…the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of truth.”
If you have a suggestion for an episode topic or just want to say “hello”, you can e-mail us at lostbutholdinghandspodcast at gmail.com.
*This post may contain affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, making a purchase by clicking these links helps support what we do. Thanks!